Saturday, November 19, 2011

Blog?

I have thought many times about keeping a blog, but I had never really gotten around to doing it.

SO, what better time to start a blog than when I'm abroad.  I'm kinda bad at keeping journals and would like to remember things that I do while I'm abroad, and then this way everyone can know also.

Getting ready to go has been a hectic mess; every time I think I'm almost done, there is just another application or more paperwork to fill out.  Craziness!
Although, today, things became a little more real for me.  I purchased my ticket! and I am officially just under two months from leaving. I'm super excited, but also really nervous! Its going to be really hard to leave behind what I have here, but I know that I will gain so much from the experience.

More posts to follow when I have more information to share :)

Bon Soir

No comments:

Post a Comment